This recipe is super easy. It’s just like making the other classic egg salad, except has a few other ingredients that make it full flavored. This is honestly a great finger food to take to an event. Whether it’s a baby shower, reunion of some sort, potluck, or just for yourself – it’s the perfect little finger food. Everyone will not only love the presentation, but the flavors are out of this world. This is definitely a cute recipe that I recommend you try out and bring to your next social gathering.
Check out what our friends from Benny Doro have to say about this:
“These will be addicting so make lots and enjoy!”
Make lots of these bites and share over great conversation!
- 5 hard boiled eggs eggs into cold water bring to boil take off heat let stand 14 min then into ice bath
- 1/2 cup finley chopped onion
- 1/2 cup finely crumbed feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon each McCormick’s smoked paprika and curry powder
- teaspoon of mustard
- tablespoon home made mayo store bought is ok I go with Hellman’s
- tablespoon of Crisco olive oil
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- crusty toasted bread
Peel your eggs and into a bowl, add all the ingredients and using a fork start mashing until you have a nice consistency but not creamy. It is better when there is a little texture with the eggs so you can see the actual eggs and its not a paste. Check for seasoning and adjust if needed.
Toast some good crusty bread and cut into bit size pieces. Add a dollop onto the bread making sure to completely cover the bread and finish with a dusting of smoked paprika from a height so it distributes more evenly finish with a drizzle of good olive oil.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: Serve with your favorite veggies.
Thanks again to Benny Doro for this amazing recipe.