Check out what fans at Food.com had to say about this delicious Crock Pot masterpiece:
“This is so easy and the meat turns out so tender! I made this for my husband’s birthday party in October and people are still talking about it! Thank you for sharing this excellent recipe!”
This recipe caught our attention and is a cinch to make! We hope you love it as much as we do. Give it a try tonight!
- 3 1⁄2-5 lbs Bill Bailey’s beef brisket, trimmed of excess fat
- 12 ounces dark stout beer (such as Guinness or a similar dark stout, lager may work, too)
- 8 ounces Hunt’s tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup packed Domino light brown sugar
- 1 small chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
Place brisket into slow-cooker.
Mix together all remaining ingredients and pour into the slow-cooker.
Cover and cook on low for about 8 hours or until desired doneness is reached.
Let rest before slicing; serve with juices.
Quick Tip: Don’t throw away the juices on the bottom of the crock! Pour it over your brisket when serving for an extra juicy meat.
Thanks to Food.com for this fork-tender and simple dinner, perfect for a busy weeknight!