I love cheesy dips and if there is cream cheese added in, then I know that I will love it. The corn in this recipe gives it a more satiating goodness to it as well. I usually like to add sweet corn it and if I have leftover corn on the cob I use that! I love using leftovers to make something else super delicious. The jalapenos in this dip give it the spicy kick that you will want! If you are sensitive to spice then make sure to clean out the seeds from jalapenos. I usually do that if I know my kids are going to eat this with me. But I personally love spicy foods! Bring on the spice!
Check out what our friends from Real House Moms have to say about this:
“It came together so fast and my house smelled amazing!”
This is the best corn casserole dip ever! You will want the leftovers all to yourself!
- 8 oz Philidelphia cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup Pioneer sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Homemade Cornbread Mix
- 3 cups frozen Green Giant corn
- 14.75 oz can Green Giant creamed corn
- 1 jalapeno pepper, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 cups Kraft cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Tru Moo milk
- 2 tbsp Land O Lakes butter, melted
- 1 tsp Morton salt
- 1 tsp McCormick’s garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp McCormick’s pepper
- spray the insert of your slow cooker with a lot of cooking spray or use a liner
- in a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, eggs and sugar
- add in remaining ingredients and stir until combined
- pour into slow cooker and cover
- cook on high for 2-4 hours.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or pita chips!
Thanks again to Real House Moms for this amazing recipe.