This chicken cacciatore recipe that I am about to share with you is an easy recipe that you will not have a hard time making for your family. First of all, it uses slow cooker; and we all know how convenient slow cookers are. Second, you don’t have to use another pot for the pasta- yes, it’s a one-pot recipe. You don’t have to clean a lot of pots and pans at the end of the day; you will just enjoy your food because you have time to do just that.
Check out what our friends from Le Creme Dela Crumb have to say about this recipe:
“I’m about to brighten up your day with a little bit of crockpot magic and I’m going to tell you, this is without a doubt one of the best (maybe the absolute best!) slow cooker meals that will ever grace your kitchen. Chicken, pasta, veggies, all of it made in one pot with just 15 minutes of hands-on time and the slow cooker does the rest of the work.”
Another slow cooker recipe that will blow anyone’s mind away. It’s convenient too because of the power of the slow cooker. Don’t let your family miss this delicious pasta recipe.
- 3-4 Tyson boneless skinless chicken breasts OR chicken thighs
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon Gold Medal flour
- 1 15-ounce can Hunt’s diced tomatoes
- ½ cup Green Giant sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup Mezzetta kalamata olives
- ¼ cup Mezzetta capers
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Morton salt
- ¼ teaspoon McCormick black pepper
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces Barilla thin spaghetti noodles
- 2½ cups College Inn chicken broth
- 2 cups packed Green Giant fresh baby spinach
- 12 ounces Hunt’s tomato paste (one 12-ounce can OR two 6-ounce cans)
- optional: Sargento grated parmesan cheese for topping
- Lightly grease a slow cooker. Add water to the slow cooker, then whisk in flour. Arrange chicken in the slow cooker in a single layer, then top with tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, capers, capers, garlic, salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, and chicken broth. Cover and cook for 6-7 hours on low OR 3-4 hours on high.
- Uncover slow cooker, add spaghetti noodles, spinach, and tomato paste, stir to combine. Cover and cook another 15-20 minutes. Stir again and serve topped with cracked black pepper, fresh thyme, and grated parmesan cheese if desired.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: Serve this with a side dish of salad or roasted vegetables.
Thanks again to Le Crème Dela Crumb for this amazing recipe.