My friends thought I was the coolest person ever for bringing an Oreo Cobbler. This casserole is crispy and buttery and full of all the sweetness you love. It is rich and amazing and boy, it has far too many calories! But who cares, this is so worth it!
Take a look at what our friends over at Call Me MPC are saying about this recipe,
“If you love Oreos and ooey, gooey cobblers, you’ll love my 3 Step Oreo Cookie Dump Cobbler recipe. It’s an easy dump-type dessert with crushed Oreo cookies, a traditional cobbler crust, and rich buttery caramel sauce. It’s a unique and flavorful party in your mouth!”
Ain’t that the truth?! It is definitely a party in your mouth every time you eat this. It is unlike any other dessert and yet so amazing. How have I never heard of this before?!
5 tablespoons Land O’ Lakes butter
12 to 15 Oreo cookies, crumbled
1 ½ cup Gold Medal self rising flour
¾ cup McArthur whole milk
1 cup Domino sugar
1 teaspoon McCormick vanilla
1 ½ cup brown sugar
1 ½ cup hot water
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cut butter into cubes and place in 9×13 inch baking pan, allow butter to melt
3. Remove pan from oven and randomly place crumbled Oreo cookies in a single layer in bottom of pan
4. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, vanilla and milk. Stir to combine but do not over-mix
5. Pour mixture evenly over cookies
6. Evenly sprinkle brown sugar over batter
7. Gently pour hot water over batter and cookies in the dish
8. Bake 35 minutes at 350 degrees F
9. Allow to cool and set 5 minutes before serving
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: Top with marshmallows and toast them.
Thanks again to Call Me PMC for this amazing recipe.