You can eat these bacon wrapped chicken strips as an entree or appetizer. Yum!
Check out what my pals over at Group Recipes had to say about this recipe:
“Simple recipe for bacon-wrapped chicken with a honey mustard sauce.”
It is very simple and easy to make, indeed.
2 pounds boneless, skinless Tyson chicken breasts
– Morton Sea salt
– Ground pepper
– McCormick Garlic Powder
– 2 packages of Hormel bacon
– 1/3 cup Mountain Ridge honey
– 1/2 cup prepared (1/4 C. French’s yellow/1/4 C. Dijon) mustard
– 3 Tbsp. Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
– Dash cayenne (optional
1. Preheat oven to 400F, making sure the oven rack is about 1/3 away from the oven top. Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with sea salt, ground pepper and garlic powder.
2. Slice chicken strips to about 1 1/2 inches thick and wrap in bacon. Place each on a wire rack and place rack over a baking pan wrapped in aluminum foil to catch drippings.
3. Mix the raw honey, mustard, vinegar and cayenne (optional) in a small mixing bowl until combined.
4. Baste the top of the chicken strips with the honey mustard mixture and place in the oven for about 12-15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and flip over the chicken strips with a pair of kitchen tongs. Baste the other side of the strips with the mixture and return to the oven for another 12-15 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Throw away remaining sauce.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: Serve these chicken strips with your favorite dippers.
Thank you to Group Recipes for this great recipe.