I cannot get over that mouthwatering picture of this cinnamon cereal cake! Any cake with cream cheese vanilla icing is bound to be delicious, but the cinnamon toast crunch cereal on top of it just makes it even better.
- 1 box white or yellow cake mix
- 1 small (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding (unprepared)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (may sub sour cream)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal, crushed
- ½ up white sugar
- ¼ cup cinnamon
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- milk, as needed
- optional: 1 cup cinnamon toast crunch cereal, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, vanilla pudding mix, greek yogurt, vegetable oil, eggs, and warm water and mix well. Stir in crushed cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
- Prepare the cinnamon swirl by whisking together the white sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Pour ⅓ of the cake batter into the pan. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon-sugar mixture on top of the batter. Next, spread another third of the batter on top of the cinnamon-sugar. Sprinkle remaining cinnamon sugar on top of the batter, then top with the last third of the batter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before turning cake out onto a cooling rack.
- After cake has completely cooled, prepare the icing. Mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and powdered sugar. Add milk 1 tablespoon at a time until a pourable consistency is reached. Drizzle over cake, then top with cinnamon toast crunch cereal if desired.
Quick Tip: Store in an airtight container to keep freshness for days!
Thanks to La Creme de la Crumb for this delicious cake with a breakfast twist.