Pulled pork is one of my favorites, and the added Coke makes this recipe even better. If you want to boost things up even more, you can simply just heat the buns, add a bit of dressing, french fries on the side and you have yourself a hamburger!
- 1 pork butt (between 5-7 pounds)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup Coca Cola
- 2 cups BBQ sauce
- Mix all the spices in a bowl.
- Coat pork butt in spices and place in crock pot.
- Pour Coca-Cola over it and cook on high heat for 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast from crock pot and shred.
- Mix in BBQ sauce.
- Serve on buns with avocado.
Quick Tip: Serve avocado on your pulled pork sandwiches for a tasty twist!
Thanks to The Seaside Baker for this delicious slow cooker meal!
Pages: 1 2