This is a pretty simple recipe. I have to tell you that it took me no time to cook it. I will say that when it comes to the chicken breasts I like to make sure that they are sliced thinly. This works out better when you are breading these chicken breasts and making sure it is cooked all the way through. So that is just something to think about when you are cooking this wonderful meal! I also like to add a few veggies into this dish. My go to is onions and mushrooms which takes this recipe from good to great!
Check out what our friends from The Recipe Critic have to say about this:
“Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Zucchini is a fantastic one pan meal that the family will love!”
This is a meal that you will make weekly! It is just that good!
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- 8 Tablespoons Land O Lakes butter, divided
- ½ cup Great Value Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan, divided
- ¼ cup Gold Medal flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add some 1 Tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: Serve with garlic scalloped potatoes.
Thanks again to The Recipe Critic for this amazing recipe.