This is such a simple dessert to make. I love making cute desserts that are simple and easy to make. This also makes quite a bit as well. This is the kind of dessert that you take to a family reunion or a potluck. I also just like to make it for home. The kids and hubby love it as well! Sometimes I dress it up with more than just strawberries. Sometimes I throw on raspberries as well and really get more flavor going. I have also been know to garnish with some kiwi as well. Whatever you choose to do will taste delicious! Try it out and you will see for yourself!
Check out what our friends from Delish have to say about this:
“Easy to make, hard to resist.”
This is a dessert that you can’t help but have a piece of!
- 4 c. Great Value heavy cream
- 1/2 c. powdered sugar, plus more for dusting
- 2 tsp. McCormick’s pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 boxes Nilla Wafers
- 1 lb. Strawberries, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer, beat heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until medium peaks form.
- Assemble lasagna: In a 9″-x-13” pan, spread a thin layer of whipped cream. Top with a layer of Nilla Wafers and spread a thick layer of whipped cream on top. Top with a layer of strawberries. Repeat two times, ending with strawberries. Sprinkle with crushed Nilla Wafers.
- Refrigerate until Nilla Wafers are totally soft, 3 hours, or up to overnight.
- Sprinkle with more powdered sugar, then slice and serve.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: Serve with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Thanks again to Delish for this amazing recipe.