This delicious bruschetta chicken casserole has received a lot of great feedback over at The Girl Who Ate Everything. Here’s what the lovely readers have said about it:
Wowser….this looks incredible, and incredibly easy! Can’t wait to give this one a try. I can’t wait to smell this baking in my oven 🙂
I made this for Easter dinner & it was fabulous…..and easy. Thank you!
I made this for dinner tonight and it was SO GOOD! I served it over pasta using and the residual oil from the pesto made a nice little sauce. I will definitely be making this again!
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 pounds), cubed
- 1/2 cup basil pesto
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups seasoned panko crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, and vinegar. Marinate in the fridge until ready to use.
- Toss the pesto and chicken together in a baking dish and place in a single layer.
- Scoop the tomato mixture on top, disregarding any excess balsamic vinegar leftover.
- Sprinkle your favorite cheese on top.
- Mix the butter and panko bread crumbs together and sprinkle on top of the cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: Use your favorite recipe to make your own pesto if you don’t want to use store-bought for this dish.
Thanks to The Girl Who Ate Everything for this scrumptious dinner saver!