This is such a simple, no-bake piece of heaven on Earth – it doesn’t take long to prepare this. However, you should make it a day before so that the cookies have softened up when you’re serving this.
This recipe has received some great feedback over at Hugs and Cookies:
I can’t wail to make this for my daughter graduation party at the lake, move over banana pudding.
- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the cream.
- Top with peanut butter cups (chopped).
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften! We are talking 24 hours or more-a little tip to speed the softening up….halve the cookies lengthwise (don’t worry about the cream) and layer them halved. Or you could even chop the cookies and use chopped cookies in the layers.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Thanks to Hugs and Cookies for this unique dessert creation!