This is a dessert recipe that everyone will love, and by using different kinds of ice creams you can change the flavor to your liking! The recipe has received great feedback over at Betty Crocker. Here’s what fans have said about it:
Delicious. Didn’t change a thing. Will definitely be making this again.
This is one the best recipe I ever tried. I tried this recipe last week, it was awesome.
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1/2 gallon (8 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1 cup Hershey’s® hot fudge topping, warmed if desired
- 2 tablespoons Betty Crocker™ Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
- 16 red maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with foil; grease bottoms only with shortening or cooking spray.
- Follow the box instructions to make the brownie batter. Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out almost clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Do not remove from pans.
- Spread slightly softened ice cream evenly on brownies in pans. Freeze at least 2 hours or until ice cream is firm.
- Remove from pans and also remove the foil. Place on serving plates. Cut each dessert into 8 wedges. Drizzle each wedge with hot fudge topping. Decorate with candy sprinkles and cherries. Store covered in freezer.
Quick Tip: Use a different ice cream flavor every time you make this – banana is one of my favorites!
Thanks to Betty Crocker for this delicious brownie ice cream cake dessert!