This delicious dip recipe has been a huge hit over at Gimme Some Oven. This is what fans have said about it:
Such a good idea to make this dip in the slow cooker! This looks amazing. I can’t wait to try it! 🙂
Oh my boyfriend LOVES this stuff.. I’ll have to try your version! I I’ll try anything that can be made in the crockpot.
It was gone halfway through the party! A big hit. Thank you!
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced-fat cream cheese, roughly cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 3 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup hot sauce (I recommend Frank’s)
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1/2 cup thinly-sliced green onions (about 3 green onions)
- 1 Tablespoon ranch dressing
- (optional toppings: extra crumbled blue cheese, thinly-sliced green onions, chopped celery, and/or a drizzle of hot sauce)
Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray. Add in all the ingredients and mix well.
Cook on high for 1,5-2 hours or on low for 3-4 hours. Stir well and transfer to a serving bowl.
Quick Tip: This dip also works great on a sandwich!
Thanks to Gimme Some Oven for this tasty all-time favorite dip!