This recipe has received some wonderful feedback from fans over at Mr.Food:
This was really a very tasty and very easy recipe. I used precooked chicken from Chipotle and used about a teaspoon of Penzey’s Chicken Taco Seasoning as the chicken is quite spicy. My husband really enjoyed this too. Great way to use leftover chicken and rice.
A snap to make and a delicious supper with leftovers for lunches!
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chilies, undrained
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely broken
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except corn chips and 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle corn chips over top.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 5 additional minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW
Quick Tip: Switch up the cheddar cheese for pepper jack and enjoy a little extra spice!
Thanks to Mr. Food for this fun and crunchy dinner idea!