I made this last week when my friends were coming over and they absolutely loved it! If you’re having a lot of guests I suggest you make a double portion – it’s going to be gone so fast, anyway!
- 2½ C cooked, shredded chicken
- ½ C hot sauce
- 8 oz ⅓ of the fat cream cheese
- ½ C ranch dressing, homemade or store bought
- ½ C cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ C feta or blue cheese crumbles
- Mix all ingredients together in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 1½ hours or until cheese is melted and dip starts to bubble on edges. Stir occasionally while cooking.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, and veggies.
Quick Tip: Use store bought rotisserie chicken for a quicker prep time!
Thanks to A Kitchen Addiction for this easy and delicious appetizer solution.