Banana puddings are family desserts. It’s often served to us when we were kids because it’s easy to make and there was no need for complicated methods or even complicated ingredients.
This is truly one of the best ones out there. You will love this! This is indeed one of the quickest and easiest banana pudding recipes that I ever encountered. It’s very far from the usual banana pudding, but it tastes just as great or probably even better depending in you preferences. One thing is for sure though, everyone will love this version!
1 small box of jello banana instant pudding and ingredients to make it.
1-8oz tub of cool whip whipped topping
1 box nilla wafers (i wont substitute brand)
about 4 bananas cut in slices
1. Prepare pudding according to package. And let sit for the two minutes.
2. Line bottom and sides of a 9 X 9 glass pan with Nilla wafers.
3. To the banana pudding bowl, fold in 1/2 tub of cool whip whipped topping. Fold until completely blended.
4. Pour 1/2 the pudding mix over the nilla wafers.
5. Lay rows of banana slices over this.
6. Place nilla wafers in between bananas, then top all this with remaining pudding.
7. Make rows of nilla wafers and bananas by alternating wafer, banana, wafer banana.
8. Top the banana slices with dollops of remaining cool whip.
9. Refrigerate several hours before serving
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
NEXT PAGE >>
Quick Tip: Serve with tea or coffee.