When I make this delicious white chicken chili I like to add some things in. For my soup, I will chop up a red pepper and throw that in there. I also like to in corn. This makes it taste even heartier. I also like to put a big poblano pepper in the slow cooker while the soup simmers. I love to make my soup a little thicker and then get some tortilla chips to scoop up the soup. If you have never tried that before, please do! This white chicken chili is too good to not make again!
Check out what our friends from Pillsbury have to say about this:
“In just 30 minutes, you can enjoy hearty chicken chili.”
Try this white chicken chili. It’s easy to make and is done in no time!
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth
- 2 cans (19 oz each) Progresso™ cannellini beans or 2 cans (16 oz each) great northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick’s ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick’s pepper
- 2 cups Kraft shredded pepper Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup Daisy sour cream
- In 4-quart saucepan, mix chicken broth, beans, chicken, chiles, cumin and pepper over medium heat.
- Heat to boiling, reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add cheese; stir until melted. Remove from heat, stir in sour cream.
ED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: Split a jalapeno in half and let simmer in the soup for an added kick of spice.
Thanks again to Pillsbury for this amazing recipe.