This honey garlic chicken recipe will become your instant favorite. The flavors going on in this recipe will be enough to cause you to come back for another serving. You will never get tired of eating this because the combination of the tastes is just too surreal. This is best served for lunch or for dinner along with a cup of rice. You can eat this by itself too, or with a side dish of salad or roasted vegetables.
Check out what our friends from Le Crème Dela Crumb have to say about this recipe:
“This is as easy easy as it gets without warming up a tv dinner. Except for the part where this is nine hundred times more delicious and let’s be honest, a whole lot healthier, than a tv dinner.”
I have to agree with this because I haven’t tasted a similar recipe as good as this. I think it has everything to do with the fact that it’s cooked in a slow cooker, meaning it has absorbed all the flavors far better than the regular way of cooking. Your family can’t miss this recipe- try this for them.
- 4 Tyson boneless skinless chicken breasts OR 6-8 Tyson boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ cup Great Value low sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup Heinz ketchup
- ⅓ cup Trader Joe’s honey
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Italian seasoning
- Arrange chicken in the bottom of a greased slow cooker. Whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours. Garnish with fresh thyme or parsley if desired and serve.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: Serve this over rice; and with a side dish of salad or roasted vegetables.
Thanks again to Le Crème Dela Crumb for this amazing recipe.