This recipe involves very few steps, which is a convenient meal for me to prepare. It’s quite similar to preparing meals on a crockpot- you just put everything on the foil and allow the fish to absorb all flavors. You can do this even without exerting too much effort because using foil is already a guaranteed way to allow the fish to become as flavorful as it should be. I am so glad I came upon this recipe on La Creme Dela Crumb. The celebration that night became special because of this.
Check out what our friends from Le Creme Dela Crumb have to say about this recipe:
“Baked honey cilantro lime salmon in foil is cooked to tender, flaky perfection in just 30 minutes with a flavorful garlic and honey lime glaze.”
Within a few minutes, you will have a hearty fish meal that is a guaranteed best seller. What else are you waiting for- try this one for your family and friends.
- 1 large salmon fillet (see quick tip)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ½ cup Land O Lakes butter, melted (see quick tip)
- juice of 2 limes (plus one lime, thinly sliced)
- 4 tablespoons Trader Joe’s honey
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ⅓ cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line and grease a large baking sheet with foil. Lay salmon on foil and season with salt and pepper on both sides to taste. Slip lime slices underneath the salmon.
- Stir together butter, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Pour mixture over salmon. Fold sides of foil up over the salmon (don’t worry if it doesn’t cover the salmon completely).
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Switch oven to broil and cook another 5 minutes. Sprinkle chopped cilantro over the top and serve.
USE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW.
Quick Tip: For an even lighter version, you can cut back the butter to 4 tablespoons instead of a half cup (8 tablespoons).
Thanks again to La Crème Dela Crumb for this amazing recipe.