Lasagna is a favorite dish that you can prepare for any type of occasion. It’s elegant, it’s fancy, and it’s a classic- it will fit whatever event you have in mind. This slow cooker chicken lasagna will be loved by anyone, even by those who don’t appreciate pasta dishes so much. Just serve this along with your favorite crusty bread and you will have a complete meal that will be the envy of anyone. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as my family does.
Check out what our friends from Le Crème Dela Crumb have to say about this recipe:
“Saucy, cheesy white chicken lasagna made in your slow cooker!”
You had me at “cheesy”- I knew my family would love this the moment I saw that word. You don’t want your family to miss this three cheese lasagna experience. Please make this for them so you can see how much they are going to love this one.
- 2 cups diced or shredded cooked chicken
- 2½ cups Bertolli alfredo sauce (homemade or store-bought)
- 9 uncooked Barilla lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce Belgioioso container ricotta cheese (whole or part skim)
- 8 ounces Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Sargento parmesan cheese, divided
- Stir together chicken, ricotta cheese, cream cheese, ½ cup parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning.
- Lightly grease your slow cooker. Spread ½ cup alfredo sauce in the bottom. Top with three lasagna noodles (break as needed to fit into the slow cooker). Spread half of chicken mixture over the noodles, then layer with three more lasagna noodles. Pour half of the remaining sauce over the chicken mixture. Top with three more noodles (breaking as needed), then remaining chicken mixture, and remaining noodles.
- Spread remaining sauce over the noodles and sprinkle with the last of the parmesan cheese. Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours. Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired just before serving.